Screenshotting can occur …
- control-command-shift-3 on macOS
- PrtScn key on Windows
… is a procedural documenter’s best friend. On macOS it teams really well with macOS Paintbrush’s “New from Clipboard”.
- take photos with iPhone Camera app
- share via Mail attachments to myself
- open Gmail webmail and download the three images to Downloads folder on this MacBook Pro (using macOS)
- open all three images in macOS Paintbrush … and …
- rearrange and resize (via Image -> Image Size…) into three separate windows over the width and height of the screen … then …
- screenshot (that screen) via control-command-shift-3
- still in Paintbrush File -> New from Clipboard
- though we did not partake, feel free to use macOS Paintbrush image editing talents to tidy up this first draft of the “composition image”, as required
- File -> Save As… ne_lu_na.jpg
- in FileZilla sftp transfer it over to the RJM Programming domain website
- code the HTML within that blog post as per …
<img src='//www.rjmprogramming.com.au/HTMLCSS/ne_lu_na.jpg' style='width:100%;'></iframe>
Another interesting “composite image” we’ve also used is that in Gmail those images appear as thumbnails. You can zoom in on these as needs be, and screenshot that, as a simpler idea (but with worse resolution).
If this was interesting you may be interested in this too.